The DSP technology in Panorama reproduces psychoacoustic sound localization and distance cues, allowing you to pan sounds in three dimensions: not just left and right, but up, down, front, back, near, and far. Panorama combines 3-D audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, including wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect. While primarily intended for headphone listening, Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTF) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues.
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues
- Extensive control over dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room Doppler pitch effect
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds
- Crosstalk canceller for loudspeaker playback
For more information, visit their web site at www.wavearts.com.