Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, is displaying MultiRack.
MultiRack is a software host that lets FOH and monitor engineers run multiple, simultaneous instances of the same award-winning Waves plugins used in recording studios and mixing rooms the world over. The world’s best-sounding reverbs, equalizers, compressors, limiters and delays are at your fingertips, without the limitations of hardware and at a fraction of the cost. MultiRack application is ideal for live sound, broadcast, post-production facilities and more. With easy setup and advanced preset capabilities, MultiRack delivers all the flexibility and portability of software, with sound quality and convenience that beats hardware.
- Take studio sound to the stage and back again
- Quick and simple setup
- A fraction of the cost of hardware
- Full recall, full control
- Set and save presets, snapshots and Hot plugins per song and song sections
- Advanced side-chaining capabilities
- Windows- and OS X-compatible
- Run plugins live in real time and low latency (MultiRack SoundGrid only)
- Simultaneous processing and recording capabilities (MultiRack SoundGrid only)
- Plugin chain presets saved on MultiRack can be loaded in StudioRack, and vice versa
- Supports 5.1 and 7.1 Surround plugins and plugin components (NEW)
- Hot Plugin Panel with individual gain reduction meters for each plugin (NEW)
For more information, please visit www.waves.com.