The Waves (booth C2451) eMotion LV1 is a revolutionary digital mixing console for front-of-house, monitor and broadcast engineers. Based on Waves SoundGrid® technology, this software mixer delivers the superior sound quality for which Waves is renowned, as well as a quick workflow needed in demanding environments.
It gives users unprecedented control over every aspect sound. Each of the mixer’s channels has its own plugin rack capable of running up to eight Waves and third-party plugins, meaning users can mix live with hundreds of their favorite plugins—all running inside the mixer itself. All plugin presets and chains saved in eMotion LV1 can be shared with the Waves MultiRack and StudioRack plugin hosts, enabling users to move seamlessly between live and studio environments.
The mixer’s channel strip—its standard EQ, filters and dynamics processing—is provided by Waves eMo plugins: eMo D5 Dynamics, eMo F2 Filter and eMo Q4 Equalizer, designed for maximum clarity and efficiency in a live environment.
Users can control eMotion LV1 with industry-standard hardware controllers, multi-touch screens and diverse portable devices, from four touchscreens to a single laptop or tablet. Whichever device is being used, the LV1 has the same intuitive workflow, with a user interface built for flexibility and speed.
Waves eMotion LV1 features:
- 64 stereo/mono input channels, 36 buss/return channels
- Run 8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins directly on each channel
- Standard channel processing provided by Waves eMo plugins
- 16 auxes, 8 audio groups (stereo/mono), L/R/C/Mono, 8 matrixes
- 16 DCA faders, 8 mute groups, 8 user-assignable shortcut keys
- 32-bit floating point mix engine; up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with industry-standard control surfaces
- Connect to diverse SoundGrid I/Os & drivers and to multiple DAWs
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible