Zynaptiq announces they will be demonstrating their new upcoming audio plugins ADAPTIVERB and WORMHOLE at their Musikmesse booth B41, Hall9.1, in Frankfurt, Germany, April 7-10, 2016.
ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional acoustic room modeling using reflections, ADAPTIVERB focuses on creating depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth harmonic tails without obscuring the source or perceptually moving it back. Built using ray tracing reverberation, adaptive similarity filtering, and a revolutionary new AI technique similar to the technology that enables self-driving cars to avoid collisions, ADAPTIVERB can create lush spaces, smooth drones, and far-out textures while optionally filtering dissonance – so it never gets in the way of your sounds.
The key ADAPTIVERB features at a glance:
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
- Harmonic Contour Filtering removes output components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a definable set of notes.
- Non-Linear Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis eliminates noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results and creates stunningly organic tails.
- Ray-Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
- Freeze function for creating infinite reverb type sounds.
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
- RICHNESS for adding octave, fifth and unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
- MIDI control of all key parameters.
ADAPTIVERB supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-in-stereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
WORMHOLE is a new effects processing plugin for creating otherworldy sounds. WORMHOLE combines an eccentric spectral warping section with a lush reverb and precision-engineered processor that integrates pitch and frequency shifting into a single process – offering unique sonic characteristics and near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression. WORMHOLE is an indispensable tool for sound designers, film composers and and electronic musicians alike. Whether creating alien voices, surreal ambiences, space-ship drones, off-the-wall electronic instrument sounds, or other special effects, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’d swear they were generated from another dimension or parallel universe.
The key WORMHOLE features at a glance:
- WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit.
- SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation.
- Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT.
- Near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for signficantly
- Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics.
- Lush sounding reverb section.
- MIDI Control of all key parameters.
WORMHOLE supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-in-stereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
Zynaptiq GmbH, based in Hannover, Germany, creates audio software based on pattern recognition, source separation, perceptual modelling and other advanced technologies, and is also known for their critically acclaimed UNVEIL, UNFILTER, UNCHIRP, PITCHMAP, MORPH and UNMIX::DRUMS plugins.
ADAPTIVERB and WORMHOLE will ship Q2, 2016. Pricing TBA.