Eventide has announced a trade-up program designed to reward long-time customers with a limited-time opportunity to trade in Eventide processors from the 20th century for credit against the purchase of a new Eventide Eclipse V4, H7600, or H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer through a participating Eventide authorized dealer or Eventide customer service. Effective immediately, this offer expires June 30, 2010.
"We want to reward our loyal customers with an opportunity to trade-up their older Eventide rack units for our state-of-the-art rack processors. The classic Eventide processors of the past have fueled the creative fires of thousands of artists and audio pros but, lacking modern features like digital I/O, and lower noise floor, some of these units are now gathering dust," stated Ray Maxwell, Eventide vice president of sales and marketing. "As a tribute, we’re asking owners to submit either current or vintage photos of these units for display on eventide.com. Eventide will waive the balance of the trade-up price for the winning photo." The winner will be announced July 23 on Eventide.com.
Here is how the program works:
1. Customer must fill out the Cash for Clunkers submission online form completely, including the serial number and model number of the unit being traded in and the product the customer wishes to purchase. The form is here: http://bit.ly/9rF9tu
2. Eventide will send the customer an email confirming receipt of the submission form and will issue an RMA for the return of the product to Eventide at the expense of the customer. All inquiries regarding the status of a submission must be emailed to email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: Trade-ins are not accepted at the dealer. All trade-ins must be sent to Eventide customer service to be eligible for the program. A valid RMA must accompany every shipment to the Eventide facility.
3. Upon receipt and evaluation of the unit, the customer will receive an authorization email to purchase from their selected dealer, or from Eventide customer service.
Eventide rack processors eligible for trade-up credit in the Cash for Clunkers program:
H3500 (all versions) - $1500
H3000 (all versions) - $1500
1745/1745M - $1200
Omnipressor - $1200
Instant Flanger - $1200
Instant Phaser - $1200
H910 - $1200
H949 - $1200
H969 - $1200
SP2016 - $1200
DSP4000 - $1200
DSP4500 - $1200
GTR4000 - $1200
4. Trade-up credits are applicable for the purchase of the following products at the MSRP price indicated below:
Eclipse - V4 - $2995
H7600 - $4495
H8000FW - $5995
1. A customer is trading-in a working H3000 toward the purchase of an H8000FW: Upon receipt and positive evaluation of the H3000, the customer will be credited $1500 toward the purchase of the H8000FW at MSRP of $5995. The customer pays $4495* to purchase the H8000FW whether the unit is purchased through an Eventide dealer or through Eventide customer service.
2. A customer is trading-in a working H910 toward the purchase of an Eclipse: Upon receipt and positive evaluation of the H910, customer will be credited $1200 toward the purchase of the Eclipse at MSRP of $2995. The Customer pays $1795* for the Eclipse whether the unit is purchased through an Eventide dealer or through Eventide customer service.
Terms and Conditions
-Only one Eventide rack processor (see eligible product list above) can be traded in per upgrade purchase.
-All Trade-in forms must be received by Eventide no later than midnight on June 30, 2010.
-All Trade-in units must be received at Eventide within 30 days from the issue date of the RMA.
-Program restricted to North America and is not available outside the US, Mexico, and Canada.
-The product being received must match the completed Trade-in form submitted to Eventide or the submission will be rejected.
-Trade-in products must be in good working order. Products needing repair may be subject to rejection within the terms of this promotion.
-Customers are responsible for shipping costs to Eventide. Return ground freight is complimentary to all customers in the continental US.
-All orders are subject to applicable sales tax.
-Trade-in products are not returnable and become the property of Eventide upon receipt.
-Photos submitted become the property of Eventide and may be used for promotional purposes.
-Trade-ins will not be accepted without an Eventide issued RMA.
-Please allow up to two business days to process your order from Eventide receipt of trade-in notification.
-Trade-in credit is applied to the full retail price (MSRP) of the product being purchased whether purchased from Eventide or the specified Eventide authorized dealer.
*No additional discounts are allowed for this program either from the selected authorized Eventide dealer or Eventide customer service.