Total Giveaway Value: $999.99
One Lucky winner will win a Joemeek twinQ Dual Studio Total Value $999.99
The Joemeek twinQ is everything you ever wanted in a dual studio channel – and then some!
We started with high quality Burr-Brown IC’s for the preamp, added an extremely musical EQ section and threw in an optical compressor for that signature “Meek” sound. Then we included some new and innovative features, like an “Iron” switch that switches the IC front end to a transformer – completely changing the topology of the circuit. It even has 24bit, 96k A/D converters built in!
All of this comes beautifully housed in a rugged 2u chassis with a beautifully sculpted aluminum face plate.
With sonic quality rivaling mic pre’s priced thousands of dollars more, the twinQ is the new “king” of the rack. Your other mic pre’s better hide their lunch!
Remember, you don’t have to subscribe to Keyboard to enter the giveaway, but you’re always a winner when you take advantage of the great lessons, music, artist interviews and product reviews that appear in Keyboard each month.
For giveaway questions, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you subscribe to EQ Magazine when entering, you'll receive 12 monthly issues for only $19.00. That's a savings of 60% off the cover price! For Mexico and Canada air courier add $15 per year. For International air courier add $25 per year.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. To enter: You may enter by printing your name and address on a postcard and mailing it to EQ/ Joemeek Giveaway, P.O Box 293014, Kettering OH 45429-3014 or online at www.keyboardmag.com beginning approximately April 5, 2005. Entries must be received by May 31, 2005 . Enter as often as you wish (as often as once per day online), but each entry must be separately postmarked. Copies, mechanically reproduced, or automated entries, and computer-aided or computer-generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. The sponsor of this game is CMP Information, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and such Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes – related materials, late, lost, or misdirected mail or transactions that are lost, fail to enter into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late.
2. Sweepstakes Drawing: The winner will be drawn at random on or about June 30, 2005 . Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the prize manufacturers will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.
4. Release: Winner releases the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the giveaway. The winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winner and/or prize winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Those materials must be returned within ten days of notification. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. All prizes for the game are donated by third parties. The game is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service, nor does a third party’s donation of any prize have any influence on Sponsor’s editorial coverage.
5. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
6. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTEE WITH REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR PORTION THEREOF. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Internet portion of this giveaway should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the giveaway. In such cases, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from mail-in entries only.
7. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner”, EQ/ Joemeek Giveaway, Music Player Network, 2800 Campus Drive , San Mateo , CA 94403 , USA , by January 30, 2006 .