Total Value: $499.00
DrumCore is the fastest way to the perfect groove.
Want to spend more time writing music instead of reading manuals and programming beats? Hate being forced to choose between MIDI-drums and loops when you like to use both? Get DrumCore!
DrumCore Deluxe includes DrumCore plus all its DrummerPack expansion packs. A $499 retail value!
* 10 great drummers- "A" team players in a bunch of genres
* Loops, fills, hits and kits arranged into "GrooveSets"-perfect for composing.
* Loop librarian-quickly find the content you want and add your own MIDI, .WAV, AIFF and SD2 content.
* MIDI drum module-use one-of-a-kind custom kits and/or create your own
* DAW integration-get drum tracks quickly into your DAW
* DrummerPack expansion packs including MattPack I by Matt Sorum (Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver), SlyPack I by Sly Dunbar (Bob Marley) and ZoroPack I featuring Zoro (Bobbie Brown, Lenny Kravitz)!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. To enter: You may enter online at www.eqmag.com or www.keyboardmag.com beginning approximately February 10, 2006. Entries must be received by May 10, 2006. Only one entry per day. Computer-generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. The sponsor of this game is CMP Entertainment Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and such Sponsor is not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes – related materials, late, lost, or misdirected transmissions or transactions that are lost, fail to be entered into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late.
2. Sweepstakes Drawing: The winner will be drawn at random on or about June 10, 2006. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the prize manufacturers will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.
4. Release: Winner releases the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the giveaway. The winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winner and/or prize winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. All prizes for the game are donated by third parties. The game is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service, nor does a third party’s donation of any prize have any influence on Sponsor’s editorial coverage.
5. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
6. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTEE WITH REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR PORTION THEREOF. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the giveaway should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the giveaway.
7. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner”, DrumCore Giveaway, Music Player Network, 2800 Campus Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA, by January 10, 2007.