Total Giveaway Value: $3,990.00
Whether you fantasize about being a big shot producer or just like the idea of making music, Sony Media Software is giving you the chance to make your dream a little easier to reach. For this giveaway, TEN lucky winners will have the ability to create and produce great music from their own computers. Each winner will get ACID Pro 5 software, the latest addition to the innovative ACID series. Tapping into your creativity has never been easier.
10 chances to win!
ACID® Pro 5 Version 5 of the revolutionary ACID Pro software maintains the high standards and tradition of innovation of the ACID series. It is the ideal loop-based music composition and production tool for original music creation. Powerful new features and advanced functionality make ACID Pro 5 the most comprehensive application of its kind. Now you can create songs, remix tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score videos, and much more.
Total Value: $399.00 each
And if you subscribe to EQ when entering, you'll receive 12 monthly issues for only $15.00. That's more than 79% off the cover price. For real. Right now. For Mexico and Canada air courier add $15 per year. For International air courier add $25 per year. Subscribe!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. To enter: You may enter by printing your name and address on a postcard and mailing it to EQ / Keyboard / Sony ACID Pro Giveaway, P.O Box 369, Vandalia OH 45377-0369. Alternatively, you may enter online at www.eqmag.com beginning approximately June 1, 2005. Entries must be received by August 30, 2005. Enter as often as you wish (as often as once per day online), but each entry must be separately postmarked. Copies, mechanically reproduced, or automated entries, and computer-aided or computer-generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. The sponsor of this game is CMP Information, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and such Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes – related materials, late, lost, or misdirected mail or transactions that are lost, fail to be entered into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late.
2. Sweepstakes Drawing: The winner will be drawn at random on or about September 30, 2005. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the prize manufacturers will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.
4. Release: Winner releases the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the giveaway. The winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winner and/or prize winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. All prizes for the game are donated by third parties. The game is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service, nor does a third party’s donation of any prize have any influence on Sponsor’s editorial coverage.
5. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
6. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTEE WITH REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR PORTION THEREOF. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Internet portion of this giveaway should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the giveaway. In such cases, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from mail-in entries only.
7. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner”, EQ / Keyboard / Sony ACID Pro Giveaway, Music Player Network, 2800 Campus Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA, by February 28, 2006.