TOTAL VALUE: $249.99
Prize: 1 Sony PSP (didn't you see the headline?)
Experience the next level of portable entertainment with the new PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) handheld system from Sony. Your own personal entertainment center, the PSP™ handheld system allows you to play the hottest new games, watch the latest available movies on UMD discs, and listen to your favorite digital music all in one incredibly compact device.
PLUS, when you enter, you'll be automatically added to the Trey Anastasio mailing list. You'll be kept up to date on albums, tour dates, and everything you could possibly want to know about the former Phish frontman. His new album, Shine, is filled with unbridled zeal and enthusiasm, a 12-song celebration of an artist making a fresh start and finding an authentic personal voice. The album marks many firsts for the heralded guitarist, singer and songwriter: Shine is Anastasio's Columbia Records debut; his first collaboration with producer Brendan O'Brien (Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam); and his first full-length song-driven album for which he's penned all the lyrics.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
**By submitting your email address, you give your permission for it to be added to the Trey Anastasio mailing list. If you wish not to receive any email from the Trey Anastasio mailing list, do not enter a valid email address. You will still be eligible to enter the giveaway.
1. To enter: You may enter by printing your name and address on a postcard and mailing it to EQ / Trey Anastasio Wants You to Have a Sony PSP, P.O Box 369, Vandalia OH 45377-0369. Alternatively, you may enter online at www.eqmag.com beginning approximately November 23, 2005. Entries must be received by December 22, 2005. Enter as often as you wish (as often as once per day online), but each entry must be separately postmarked. Copies, mechanically reproduced, or automated entries, and computer-aided or computer-generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. The sponsor of this game is CMP Entertainment Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and such Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes – related materials, late, lost, or misdirected mail or transactions that are lost, fail to be entered into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late.
2. Sweepstakes Drawing: The winner will be drawn at random on or about January 21, 2006. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the prize manufacturers will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.
4. Release: Winner releases the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the giveaway. The winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winner and/or prize winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. All prizes for the game are donated by third parties. The game is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service, nor does a third party’s donation of any prize have any influence on Sponsor’s editorial coverage.
5. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
6. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTEE WITH REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR PORTION THEREOF. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Internet portion of this giveaway should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the giveaway. In such cases, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from mail-in entries only.
7. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner”, EQ / Trey Anastasio Wants You to Have a Sony PSP, Music Player Network, 2800 Campus Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA, by July 1, 2006.